Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Around the World With Q & M: Brazil

My friend and I have a tradition we call "Around the World With Q & M"
Basically, every other week we pick a country or style of cuisine and cook up a scrumptious meal based on recipes from that style. It has been a really fun and delicious experience! Yesterday we picked Brazil, and I found this yummy vegetarian recipe for Brazilian Vegetable Feijoada.
I doubled the recipe and used a milder pepper since my husband is not a big fan of super hot dishes. I also used white rice instead of brown. It was DELICIOUS.

My friend made a coconut curry chicken dish with baked cheese balls,
and a potato salad with olives.

And, since it was my birthday the day before, I topped off the evening with a White Chocolate Mousse Torte with Oreo Cookie Crust.


Click on the photos below to find the recipes for these amazing dishes!





1 comment:

  1. Food looks deliciously mouthwatering... methinks you need to visit soon...

    ReplyDelete